Audiovisual Producers Finland – APFI avaa haun virtuaalivientihankkeelle Saksaan. Hankkeen toteuttaa Creatives Loop International, ja se on avoin draama- sekä formaattituottajille. Hankkeen tavoitteena on auttaa tuottajia löytämään potentiaalisia yhteistyökumppaneita kehittelyssä oleville (ja valmiille) tuotannoilleen, sekä antaa ajankohtainen kuva Saksan markkinasta ja koronapandemian vaikutuksista sisältöjen hankintoihin. Hankkeen työkieli on englanti.
APFI is launching an initiative for scripted and non-scripted production companies together with Creatives Loop International, a business development consultancy based in Berlin and London. The goal of the virtual trade mission is to help producers to find potential co-production partners and buyers in the German market for both their projects in development, and their ready-made content.
The virtual trade mission consists of three parts:
- Pre-mission Workshop June 11th (for selected companies)
- 90 mins / Zoom or Go to Meeting
- Explain the virtual trade mission format
- Present an overview of the target market – key centres, buyers, distributors, market trends per genre
- Provide a guide to the art of virtual pitching: do’s and don’ts, preparation and delivery best practice (invited guest speaker)
- Panel discussion / briefing late June (also open to all APFI members not part of the initiative)
- 1h15mins / Zoom or Go to Meeting
- Featuring non-scripted and scripted content buyers/commissioners
- The current Covid-19 climate presents the industry with new challenges around the continued supply of finished content, as audience numbers increase and the appetite for certain types of content with it. We will hear about how public and commercial broadcasters have responded to the Covid-19 pandemic, adapted their schedules, budgets and the gap they’re now looking for.
- 1-2-1 -meetings late August (for selected companies)
- SKYPE / Go to Meeting / Preferred platform of the participant
- 2 meetings per participant
- Virtual meetings will be tailored to the specifications of the participant
- The participants will be asked to provide polished materials in advance of the meetings. These materials will be sent to the meeting guest in advance of the meeting by way of preparation.
If you would like to apply for the virtual trade mission, please leave your application here by Tuesday 19th of May. Both scripted and non-scripted producers will be selected for the trade mission (max 6–8 companies).
In order to offer the participants a carefully tailored trade mission, the following information is needed for the application:
- Overview of the company
- Projects in development / other potential content
- Interest in the German market / what are you looking for
- Info as to whether you have existing relations with broadcasters in the territory / have sold to the market previously
The initiative is free of charge for APFI members, and 800€ + 24% for non-members.
If applicants accept a place on the initiative, they must commit to participating in all three parts. In case of no-shows to the three key components of the initiative, APFI will invoice the production company for costs incurred due to failure comply with the initiative.
Heli Vahvanen-Mölsä, +358 50 491 1786, firstname.lastname@example.org